Sandblasting is the common name of propelling abrasives grits onto work pieces like metal parts, wood, ceramic etc to cut, polish and remove surfaces. This includes removing dust, scratch, corrosion, oxidation and forming shiny or certain surface preparation. Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide powder or grits are ideal material for sandblasting media. We produce grades from F10-F220(Macro) to F240-F1200 (Micro). These fine grades can also be used for precision polishing.
Advantages of Brown Fused Aluminium Oxide for Sandblasting
– Mohs hardness rating of 9
– High strength for cutting and polishing durably
– Heat resistant(more than 2200℃) proof of high temperature
– Sharp edges ideal for removal of scratches, corrosion etc.
– Reusable material to decrease total cost